Acts violence against our children are increasing. School administrators must take thorough and mindful steps to prepare for crisis events… is your school prepared?
Our staff of First-Responder trained experts understands these unique and important challenges.
Our comprehensive vulnerability assessment of your school examines current policy and planning – resulting in suggested best-practice enhancements in multiple areas:
- Security Policy review and development
- Environmental design survey of the campus
- Credentialing and access controls
- Staff crisis event training – active shooter and anti-abduction focused
- Campus communications pre and post event
- Inclusion of local law enforcement as a partnership of safety
Contact us to discuss your unique safety and security needs.
April 7th from 10AM – 2PM
Location: Our office on Magnolia Circle (Behind the new HEB on 1488/Tamina Rd.)
$100.00 per person
License registration with the TXDPS ($40.) and range fees are paid separately. Please be at least 21 years old and provide a handgun with 50 rounds of ammo. Go online to Texas DPS Handgun License section to fill out your application.
Please call if you would like more information. 281-898-0939.
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!