A current and best-practice security policy is a fundamental aspect of protecting your personnel and assets. Our Commercial Crime Prevention Specialists utilize their unique background as first-responder managers to evaluate your current security and crisis policies and make performance enhancements.
Our team assists multiple client organizations with new policy development or procedural expansion to include new challenges in multiple areas of concern including:
• Response to an Active Shooter Incident
• Threat and risk-based response protocol
• Crisis event recovery with media involvement
• Facility access, credentialing and CCTV applications
• Corporate shelter in place and evacuation protocols
• Allow our staff to work with yours to reduce your risk, loss and reputation damage.
There is safety in numbers…
© SAFESECURE 360
Copyright © 2021 SAFESECURE 360, LLC